My awesome friend Tara decided to do some Christmas mini-shoots this year, and I figured it would be the perfect gift for the Grandmas. My kids aren't exactly cooperative for photo shoots, so I wasn't expecting too much, but Tara is obviously some kind of miracle worker. I am in love with these pictures.
My handsome man, who has absolutely not received permission to get this old.
Stop it.
My beautiful little girl.
And my sweet, sweet little baby boy.
Some other favorites:
(If you were paying very close attention, you'll notice that Lightning McQueen and Mater are also featured in our family pictures. It wasn't worth the battle to extract them).
+Seth.jpg)
+Catherine.jpg)
+Aaron+photo.jpg)
+Kisses.jpg)
+Kids+2.jpg)
+Kids+Best.jpg)
2 comments:
Those are some beautiful pictures! What lovely little ones you have!
Those are beautiful photos. Your kids are gorgeous! I love the fact that Lightning and Mater are in the photos- lends a bit of reality. :)
Post a Comment