After much (much, much, MUCH) discussion, debate, compromise, and last-minute adaptations, we finally managed to get our co-op put together! We have a much larger group this year, which is so fun for everyone. We also have three divisions: the older group (5th-3rd), the younger group (2nd-K), and the Pre-K group (which also includes the four babies, all about one year old).
I've gotten to teach science for the first few weeks (minus the week I had to bow out due to a total-loss-of-voice). I really love teaching and these kids are a blast to work with. Seth loves co-op--it's the only part of school he'll confess to enjoying. Catherine is not so impressed. She spends more time than she should screaming in Pre-K because she wants to be with me. And Aaron...well, he just hates the whole thing. We have GOT to get down to one nap a day or none of us will survive.
The entire group (and almost 100% looking at the camera--a miracle!)
And with their true natures revealed:
Here's to an excellent year of co-op!


1 comments:
Oh Catherine... She thinks she's a big kid like Seth.
Post a Comment