Thursday, September 18, 2014

HOORAY!

Thanks to some sweet, sweet deals on flights, we were SO lucky to get to have my mom, Kenna & Adleigh come to visit for a week. We haven't really had a chance to get to know Adleigh since she was born, so I was really excited for September to finally roll around. And Miss Adleigh was worth the wait! The first thing she did was steal Catherine's Cinderella shoes:
For the record, she managed to keep her balance marvelously in those heels!

After a slight mishap on the playground involving Seth and a swing, we headed in for a bath: 
Two beautiful girls in a tub.
And I used to think Catherine was tan...

Good cousins only pick the best!

Seth is a fabulous makeup artist.
I call this look "gentle linebacker".

For our first day together we did some very exciting activities. Okay, I dragged them to co-op with us.  The rest of the co-op was relieved to have my mom there to entertain the normally-screaming Aaron. And Catherine was ecstatic to have an excuse to not be in Pre-K. 

Enjoying the beautiful weather

Aaron is unsure about Adleigh's boots.

Those second-generation Mikesell girls are just plain gorgeous!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

The picking photo is awesome!