For our last day together, we took Mom, Kenna & Adleigh to one of our favorite spots: Kilgore Falls. With two little ones to deal with, I wasn't brave enough to do it without Jon during the summer, so this was our first trip this year. Jon even ditched an afternoon of work to join us!
Aaron liked Kilgore about as much as he likes the beach: only if there's food around.
These rocks were only interesting for a few minutes.
Jon & Catherine plotting together
A ride from Grandma is all it takes to stop the whining!
Adleigh & Kenna were totally in their element here.
The two reasons I don't do this kind of stuff solo.
Seth had a great time, of course!
Water, rocks, & sticks--what more does a boy need?
Catherine & Jon made it to the top of the falls
Grandma = central food distribution center
Both Seth & Catherine ended up falling in.
Big surprise.
We are stunning. Just stunning.
A happy baby with his happy daddy.
Aaron loves playing games with Daddy.
Sometimes you have to work to get the right shot.
"No, I don't need to go potty!" Sure...
Grandma + Aaron selfie
Grandma + Catherine selfie
Hugs for Seth
Catherine climbs
At the top of the falls
Sister & brother
(side note: I don't usually have a bad fear of heights, but I apparently have a bad fear of heights + my children. I did a lot of "sit down!" and "scoot back" yelling)
The Bloods on the falls
The rear party heading back to the car
(the boys were much faster)
Checking out the bridge
Barefoot princess heading back up the trail.


















2 comments:
I read this post while nursing/putting Maisie to bed and laughed out loud (jostling her awake) at least three times. Love your commentary : ) Looks like a really fun week spent together!
I'm so proud to be the photographer of that stunning family photo :D
Post a Comment