Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ballerina Class


I signed Catherine up for her first ballet class in August and made the mistake of telling her about it. Since classes didn't start until October 1st, it was a LONG, LONG wait for a little girl. But the day finally arrived! Catherine celebrated by drawing red stripes up both arms (see above picture). None of the other ballerinas were so gorgeously tattooed. 

I was a little disappointed that parents aren't allowed to watch the class. They have a closed circuit television broadcasting the class, but it's a pretty terrible picture. But at least I can see that she's having fun. "Ballerina class" is the highlight of her week. It's also a great motivator: "Unless you're a good girl in your preschool class at co-op, you can't go to ballet." (Thank heaven co-op and ballet are the same day!).  
My little ballerina

0 comments: