Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lohr's Field Trip

Sometimes, schools are dumb. Sometimes they take a trip to the pumpkin patch, but siblings are not invited. So Dad and Catherine go and Mom & Aaron stay home. Lame. But even worse was Seth's school, which did absolutely nothing. All these local orchards and pumpkin patches and they didn't visit any. 

When a friend put together a trip to the pumpkin patch, I decided to pull everyone out of school to enjoy the trip. Totally worth it!

Aaron was a little chilly, and not a fan of holding still

This girl refuses to let me do her hair.
And then pictures turn out like this.

Seth was the biggest kid there, but he loved it.

I may not have brushed my hair that day. 
But I love these three monsters!

Picking apples with the Oliveras (Seth ditched us for the Knoxes).
Splitting the wards is still rotten. We miss them.

Everyone was pleased with their pumpkins and apples. 
Ditching school is awesome!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Who wouldn't ditch for some Lohr apple cider!