When we bought my fancy camera, it was with the idea that I would be able to take family pictures instead of paying to have someone else do them. Despite not caring to be photographed when pregnant, my friend Melissa convinced me that we needed to have a joint Blood/Knox family photo day and take pictures for each other.
We headed to a local Christmas tree farm before church (one of the few benefits to 1 pm church) and hoped for the best. I was very happy with how everything turned out! We are so not professionals, but I am more than happy with our pictures.
Photo dump time!
This kid has got to slow down with all this growing up.
Love his smile!
Catherine was not very interested in cooperating for pictures.
Shocking.
"Say cheese!"
Big blue eyes
Looking very proper
Aaron was also not interested in getting his picture taken:
"I am way too cool to smile, Mother."
Those cheeks...I'm in love.
Of course I would get a great smile AFTER I put his dorky jacket on:
(Always the hood. He insists).
My three babies
I LOVE this one! Melissa did a great job!
What? A picture of us without kids?
Also, I like to buy long shirts and pretend they're maternity clothes.
Cheaper, plus I can wear them next year when I'm not six months pregnant!
Our family:
Pose #2:
(I love Catherine's pose)
Now for some behind-the-scenes shots:
Aaron loves Anna!
Catherine gets dumped in a Christmas tree:
She loves her Daddy:
But she hates looking at the camera:
Anna's job: keep all the kids from falling in the pond:
Catherine's job: dance in the sunlight and ask Mom why she keeps taking pictures:
Looks like Knox/Blood family pictures will have to become tradition!





















1 comments:
Really fantastic photos!
Post a Comment