Angels!
Jon had one last week-long trip to Dugway. After all the 2-3 week (or longer) trips, one week should have been a piece of cake. But it was a hard week and I was feeling overwhelmed. And I may have whined on social media. The next day I heard a knock on the door and found one of the sweet Activity Day girls from my ward on my doorstep delivering a simple-prep meal the girls put together. I was so touched that they would think of me!
Another knock and my friend Melissa was there to help clean and set up beds for our Thanksgiving guests. That evening there was a third knock and my friend Bente was there with her daughter, Kaia, who volunteered to help play with/get kids ready for bed. I was overwhelmed by the love I felt from such awesome people. I don't deserve to have all these angels watching over me, but I am so grateful for them.
Another knock and my friend Melissa was there to help clean and set up beds for our Thanksgiving guests. That evening there was a third knock and my friend Bente was there with her daughter, Kaia, who volunteered to help play with/get kids ready for bed. I was overwhelmed by the love I felt from such awesome people. I don't deserve to have all these angels watching over me, but I am so grateful for them.
Feasts!
I LOVE Catherine's preschool and all the fun things she gets to do. For Thanksgiving they had a feast and invited parents/grandparents to attend. Catherine was so proud of her work for the feast--she made a teepee centerpiece and her class helped make the muffins. I'm so glad I was able to be there with her (thanks to Melissa for taking Aaron so I could attend--no siblings allowed).
Catherine & Mommy selfie
This is her class singing their Thanksgiving songs for everyone. Catherine initially refused to go up, but Miss Crystal lured her up by promising that Catherine could stand right by her. So this is a picture of the back of Catherine's head as she stands next to Miss Crystal (so thankful for wonderful teachers).
Cars!
These are Christmas presents for cousins.
But they were also excellent entertainment during a long shopping trip.
Good thing toddlers have short memory spans...





1 comments:
You definitely have awesome friends! Aaron's cousins agree that he has great taste in gifts :)
Post a Comment