Possibly the greatest perk of sending my kids to school over homeschooling is Mother's Day gifts. It's weird to make the kids make presents for you, so I never got any of those fun things. This year I loved all the little gifts and papers the kids brought home for me!
Catherine's awesome preschool did a Mother's Day Tea for all the students and mothers. It was super cute. It was obvious the kids had worked really hard on all their projects and songs. Thank you, Jon, for taking some time off to watch the little ones while I got to attend!
Partying with Catherine
Enjoying the delicious feast.
She made me eat all her blueberries.
Jon took me out to eat and let me take a nap, which is really all I ever want: food and sleep! It was nice actually having him home for Mother's Day for a change.


2 comments:
I love the school Mothers' Day things too! I never realized how much I'd love their original thoughts and drawings, froot loop necklaces, and such, but I've saved every one in a special box.
Catherine smiling and looking at the camera, she must have been so excited to have you there!
Post a Comment