I love having sisters, especially when they are awesome and crafty and come up with sweet ideas for Mother's Day. My sisters and I have exactly the right number of kids to spell out GRANDMA, so we had big plans for an adorable picture. The reality of taking pictures is a little more complicated...
The Best:
The Reality:
(please note that she is sitting on a mat because she poo-sploded right before pictures)
Aaron was apparently allergic to his N:
He was happy as long as he wasn't touching it:
Nothing says "I love you, Grandma" like a deathly stare:
Better (with crazy hair):
A surprisingly adorable Seth picture:
"Seriously, Mom? Can we be done already?"
Maybe we should have sent the grandmas two--
one of the cute pictures and one with the "real" photos...








1 comments:
Ha, I would have loved a second one with the 'real' photos!
Post a Comment