Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Aaron

Jan. 6, 2017
This is what it looks like when I brush Aaron's hair.
This is why I never brush Aaron's hair.

Our snow this winter has been beyond pathetic. When we got a faint dusting one morning, Aaron was so excited to go out. But he refused to wear gloves. Of course he tripped after about two minutes outside. Aarons with dirty, cold hands are inconsolable. That was the end of our snow play.

*For Aaron, the opposite of spicy is "warm" (because spicy is also "hot"). One of my favorite snacks is Wasabi Ranch Snapeas. He knows they're "hot", so he'll ask for the "norm peas" (warm peas) instead. I get him out the plain ones and we're both quite happy.

*He's been driving us crazy lately with the word "whush", which is how he says "what" now.  It's his default answer to everything. "Aaron, want some food?" "Whush?" "Aaron are you poopy?" "Whush?" Even if you repeat the question, he just repeats "whush?" I love it so, so much.

*No idea where this one came from, but he's taken to chanting the phrase "Me sigh choopy guy." For short, he'll just repeat "choop-a-guy, choop-a-guy, choop-a-guy." Seriously no idea. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Whush is the new "why?"