This one.
I cannot handle the sass:
Yes, that is your artwork on my brand new library shelf.
Thankfully you generously used a pencil and not the Sharpie you used on the kitchen wall:
Hard to tell, but that is a yellow marker in your hand.
Your favorite things to carry around are writing utensils,
sharp knives from the dishwasher and glass jars:
I took you shopping and you refused to stay in the cart.
Instead you sat yourself down in this empty box. Because you're a cat:
I came home from babysitting to find this: your first hairdo, courtesy of Kaia:
New method of self-defense: biting:
I don't even yell at you because Aaron usually deserves it.
I tried to pass off the sound "fff" every time you see a dog as your first word (short for "woof"), but my family rejected it. Official first word? "Dada" (of course). But we are ALL Dada. You know our names and will look at the right person when asked, but I, Seth, Catherine & Aaron are all "Dada". But only the real Dad gets the squeal and the stomp dance when you see him. You adore him. Also, you're going to be in trouble with your pediatrician if you don't pick up some more words soon. You're almost 18 months and still only have one word (not that it stops you from getting what you want!). Love you, little Sass Cat!






1 comments:
Christmas will be fun with two kitties ;)
Post a Comment