Monday, July 31, 2017

The Carmel

Yesterday Aaron spied a carnival in the mall parking lot. He was sure he needed to go to the "carmel". I told him it wouldn't open until it was dark and we left. I thought that was the end.

That night at dusk he announced, "Put on the shoes! It time ta get in da van, go carmel!" I've never seen him so excited before.

First thing this morning, "We go mark-a-ball!" (Apparently 'carnival' is a hard one to remember). And so we went and paid way too much money for kiddie rides. And it was magical and Aaron didn't want to leave.

(Special thanks to Jon for taking the time to be a dad tonight instead of finishing prepping his seminary lesson for tomorrow morning at 6 am. I married a good man).

Seth on bumper cars

Catherine (Aaron behind her) on the dragon roller coaster

Aaron rides the cups

Elise steals someone's apple juice

A successful "carmel" for all!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Aaron looks so happy!