Sunday, August 12, 2018

Double Digits

Instead of sugary breakfast cereal for his birthday, I surprised Seth with these: 
They were quite a hit!

He also asked for raspberry mousse instead of cake.
I think I like this growing up thing!

It took a few days to get to present opening (much to Seth's dismay), but he was quite pleased with his spoils. We just gave him money, which is what he wanted. He's easy to please. 

The next week he had his party. I gave him the option to do something big with a couple of friends or a simple party with lots of friends. He opted for lots of friends. 

We had a water party in the backyard with waterballoons, squirt guns and sprinklers. That's really all is takes to keep boys entertained! After lunch they came in for a couple hours of Minecraft together. We may have overloaded our WiFi. 
This time he wanted cake.
Rice Krispie cake.
Done.

Seth and company.
Gabe, Jack, Aaron, Catherine, Khan, Benjamin, Nathan & Seth.
And yes, they are all just as special as they appear in this picture.

I still can't believe my oldest is 10!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Mmmmm! Raspberry Mousse! He has great taste!

Cathy Mikesell said...

Looks like a fantastic boy birthday - especially his mousse and rice krispy desserts!