Sunday, August 12, 2018

Swim Team

Another summer, another round of swim team! I tried to get Catherine on board this year but she declined. I told her next year it's not optional. 
Seth gets ready to swim backstroke

Ready to race!

I didn't get many pictures this year, but I was proud of Seth for working hard and not complaining about the early mornings (practice was M, T, Th, F at 7:15 am plus Wednesday evening meets and Saturday meets at 7 am). He swam his first breast stroke this year (got disqualified for incorrect arm motions, but that's pretty standard), plus actually started off the dive block for every meet. We still love Coach Doug and the team and hope to have several more years with the Piranhas!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Go Seth! Swim team is awesome!
HAHA, does "next year is not optional" work on Catherine?