The boys were randomly matching this day, so we decided to take a picture.
Elise was NOT matching, but she still needed a picture.
The kids have been playing some really dumb game on Roblox that involves them 'exercising' and moving up in levels of strength. Aaron is super obsessed and will now do things like lift weights and do pushups so he can become a 'legendary' or 'behemoth.' He took this picture himself and I can't even...
Catherine is still our resident artist. I found her a book on how to draw mermaids and she covered an entire wall with mermaid drawings. I am absolutely in love with her adorable style:
(Catherine & Elise)
I feel like our summer just zoomed by. I'll miss these relaxed days and the time with friends and family.







1 comments:
Ah Aaron, love that brain of his! Looks like Catherine has her mother's artist talent.
Post a Comment