Sunday, March 1, 2020

They're Here!

We have Brian & Kenna to thank for getting everyone here at Christmas! Knowing that Christmas would be a rough time for them, we offered to have them come here for a change of scene. One thing led to another and suddenly my entire family was coming! I was so happy!
Grandpa Russell is here and Elise is thrilled!

Grandpa was quite amused by my big kids' footie pajamas.

Not sure who is having more fun,
the kids or Brian & Bryan (Bubba is just there for moral support).

I thought this was a picture of Dad helping all the kids etch glasses.
Turns out it's just Dad helping all the kids eat broccoli cheese soup.

I love having everyone here!

When you're the weirdos with a pet snake,
the whole family needs to meet her.
Uncle Brian's extreme hesitation was my favorite reaction.

Marah had twins!

We took everyone to Broom's Bloom for soup & ice cream.
They also got to enjoy the train garden (a very Maryland tradition).
Audrey liked the trains. Seth? Not so much.

Ah, cousin bonding time!
Such great memories being formed.

The cast of the nativity.
Somehow we managed to have a fairly calm and respectful performance this year.
A Christmas miracle!
(Don't miss Elijah as the fat baby Jesus). 

The whole crew ready to open Christmas Eve gifts!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

I think that was the calmest child nativity I've ever experienced.