It looks warm enough to be wearing a swimsuit in this picture, but it wasn't.
But when there's a random pile of sand in the road, swimsuits are required!
Another day, another swimsuit.
I have each of my kids make a handprint when they're three, then I paint them and put them in the nursery. In the past I painted them myself, but Elise BEGGED to paint her own. I had a hard time letting go of my nice, matching handprints, but once she finished I fell in love with the crazy, sparkly, Elise paint job. I wish I had let the others paint theirs.
This is the world's worst game based off the world's worst show.
Which means it's Elise's new favorite.
Mastered the training wheels!
Now we have to constantly watching because she'll just leave and ride her bike...




1 comments:
That grin :)) Ah the things we learn to give up and then decide we wish we had given up sooner.
Post a Comment