My Mother's Day Legos from Catherine
Jon had all four kids sing to me for Mother's Day Church-at-home.
I think it might have been my favorite Mother's Day singing ever.
Elise has been wearing her swimsuit for months now, but it was finally ACTUALLY warm enough for swimsuits in mid May.
All five kids totally fit in this tiny pool.
Elijah was in HEAVEN.
He soaks himself basically every day now. Several times.
Kind of hard to see, but there's a Catherine up that tree!
It's now her new favorite place.
Elise can't reach the big tree, but she can climb Mr. Chris's poor leaning tree!
Jon is worried that our kids climbing it will be what finally takes it down.
One time we started paper mache masks. We were going to finish them the next day, so I put the water/flour mixture in a pan and covered it. When we actually got around to finishing a week later, there was some really impressive, stinky mold growing in the pan. Bonus: this has set Aaron off into a new obsession with mold and fungi.
All the masked children.
Can you guess which kid hated every minute of the process and refused to even paint it at the end?
Finally got a picture of all 4 blown and decorated eggs!
The map I drew for our D&D adventure one week. We're still trying to figure out the best way to keep the kids focused since all they want to do is kill stuff and loot stuff...
All Jon wanted for his birthday was to have the playground and front of the house finished painting. I had the kids take the week off of school so I could spend my mornings getting this done. The house painting wasn't too bad, but the stuff for the playground was like painting with brownie batter. Thankfully the plan is to never paint it again!
Another random October find:
a picture from our stupid hot pumpkin patch field trip!












1 comments:
Aren't all pumpkin patch outings 'stupid hot' - at least when I've been there ;) Love the tree climbers. I spent a lot of time up in trees when a California girl. And more great Seth faces...
Post a Comment