Thursday, June 11, 2020

More Elijah

Seth was supposed to be playing with Elijah.
He tossed him an iPad.
It quickly became obvious that Elijah follows in his brothers' device-loving ways. 

Filling the dump truck with mulch.

Guess who still loves me SO SO MUCH THE MOST OF ALL EVER!

"Why are you not holding me ALWAYS?!"

Jon was trying to install his car seat and Elijah decided to jump headfirst out of the van and onto the garage floor. I have never seen such a giant goose egg in all my life. 

Thankfully after some crying and snuggles (and medication), he was totally fine!

I don't even know, but he was pleased to get a bath out of it.

It was 60 degrees and raining.
He still screamed to go out, and then grinned at me when I left him there. 

Seth was supposed to be watching Elijah and instead tossed him in Timmy's general direction and ran off. Timmy needed to work/shower, which is really hard to do with a baby (ask me how I know). Solution? Surround baby with block robots! He'll stay in place for at least 20 minutes while trying desperately to figure out how to escape his captors. I still can't believe this actually worked for as long as it did...
We went on our post-lunch walk too late.
No naptime shower for me!

Catherine made me chocolate chip cookies with no chocolate chips for my birthday.
Elijah was very, very pleased. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

LOVE the look on his face with the cookie! He and Aunt Bubba have matching one-year-old bumps. HAHA, Uncle Timmy for the win. Actually, Seth too