Friday, November 6, 2020

August, Part 1

Our garden's produce from a single picking!
It was a good garden year.

Elise helping Aaron buttons his shirt before church.
Possibly the sweetest picture of all time.

First time back at church since Covid!
I was surprised at how nice it was to be back since I really enjoyed church at home.

Elise & Catherine enjoying a tropical storm that wasn't as impressive as we'd hoped.
As usual.

All the babies enjoying a show.
And not noticing that Elijah has the remote.
They'll notice soon enough.

I snuck in a Sunday nap.
Catherine snuck in a photo.

Since June I've been taking these guys running almost every morning.
It's hot. It's humid. They're heavy. But I love it!

We went peach picking on what ended up being an absolutely lovely day. 
Elijah guarded his peach carefully.

Group peach pickers.
We should have picked more: we had them all eaten in a few days. 

Our friends were fostering two pigs and we went for a visit.
Elijah wasn't sure what to do with these little beasts.
Especially when they squealed like banshees.

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Fostering pigs? I didn't know that was a thing. Fun!