Aren't you lucky? You'd think I was trying to make up for something. Like the fact that I still haven't posted a belly picture even after bullying one out of Jennie. Ahem.
Yep, that's my house. And Jon's scanner is still at our old apartment, so I can't upload the picture I need. However, our apartment will be emptied and cleaned on Saturday. THEREFORE, I absolutely WILL post a picture on Sunday.
In the meantime, here is a picture of the front of our house for Aaronhead. Not that he even checks my blog. That little tree out front had gigantic white blossoms on it, but I didn't manage to get a picture until they were gone. Oh, and the lawn looks a bit patchy since Jon had to cut it with a weed whacker (we don't have a lawn mower yet).
3 comments:
Why is it that people are always moving when they're pregnant? Sheesh, are we nuts? Stephanie Webb is moving too... poor girl.
And I'm glad you love the live feed as much as I do. It's SOOOOO much easier to check for updates now. I love it!
You mentioned me! Hooray, you love me, you really do love me! Oh and your blue doors and blue shutters are pretty sweet.
I'm glad you're feeling better about the blue door. I like the blue door!
Post a Comment