Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ten Billion Pictures

If you don't care what our new house looks like, you can just stop reading here. For anyone who does, here are the pictures! This should give you a general idea. If the layout is confusing, you can come visit us and we'll give you a grand tour.

Upstairs
Master Bedroom, Upstairs Bath (there's only one upstairs), My Beautiful Tub
Hallway, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2
Main Level
Stairwell, Entry Bathroom, Living Room
Full shot of kitchen/dining room, another view of kitchen, breakfast nook (and all our stuff)
View from our deck (off the dining room)Basement
Stairwell (I was too lazy to move the suitcase), Bathroom, Laundry Room
Family Room, Another view, 4th Bedroom, Our "Backyard"
So there you go. We're excited to finally be moving in on Saturday. In the meantime, I'm scrubbing walls and baseboards (I am my mother's daughter after all). Oh, and a slight disclaimer--I know those two bedrooms are really cute, but they're not going to stay like that. It's just not my style (especially the baseball lamp/fan). I want something more neutral and classic, not crafty/country style.

This last picture is just to give some perspective. This is the view from our dining room window. What you're seeing is our neighbor's deck, less than 10 feet away. The joy of living in a townhome...

12 comments:

Kristina said...

Maybe you are close to your neighbors, but you have 4 bedrooms!! What a nice place! I'll bet you are so excited!!

Anonymous said...

Megan it's beautiful! I'm glad you posted pictures so we can all enjoy your awesome place with you. And knowing you'll have PLENTY of room for the little man on the way makes the work of moving totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Megan it's beautiful! I'm glad you posted pictures so we can all enjoy your awesome place with you. And knowing you'll have PLENTY of room for the little man on the way makes the work of moving totally worth it.

Cori said...

Wow, looks awesome. I have to agree with you on the wall paper boarders. Although you are having a boy I don't think you should force baseball on him quite so early on in life. I love all the space and the open kitchen, so nice. Have fun moving (we all know you should be a pro by now!)

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I think it is SO exciting for you guys to be moving into your own place. It looks like a really nice home. It'll be nice to be all moved in before the baby comes. By the way, do you guys have any names picked out yet?

Adrian said...

You don't like the baseball ceiling fan?? But you're having a boy! And popular culture tells you that boys are destined to have baseball stuff! :) It looks like a really nice place. Have fun moving your piano from your 3rd floor apartment. Maybe we'll get to visit someday.

Holly said...

I love the pictures! YEA! Your own house! It looks so nice and big! Good luck moving in--it's a painful process, but it will be worth it! (much better than moving into an apartment!)

Jen Bowen said...

Congrats on finally getting to move in! Good luck figuring out where to put everything and how to decorate. Hopefully you'll have enough time to get it relatively done before the baby comes. I'm jealous you can paint his room however you want. Darn cinderblock walls. Oh, and with posting prego belly pics, you need to post too if you expect me to!

Valerie Housley said...

Ah what a great place, you have so many places to decorate! I want to come help! In all seriousness--I really do wish we were closer because I would be on your doorstep in less than 2 seconds to come help you! I wish I could--moving, being pregnant, hot weather, etc--but I know you and I know you'll get it done. :-) Congrats!!!

Megan Turnidge said...

Looks AWESOME! I'm so jealous. CONGRATS!

Julie said...

Your house looks wonderful! Lots of space will be really nice. Congratulations!

Ali said...

love it!!!

in response to your kind comment, I must say that I am overwhelmingly confident that you're going to have one incredibly beautiful baby... I can't wait to see him too.

Looking at him as a Mother will leave you fully certain that you created the most beautiful thing in the world.

Congrats again on your new place of residence. Someday...pray that someday... that will be the Flegals.