Monday, July 27, 2009
Seth Stories
Here's what Seth's been up to lately:
Stairs. Oh my goodness, he loves those things. Except he still can't go down. He knows how to go down two steps, max, then he immediately heads back up. Basically what this means is that if I bring him down to the basement, he usually ends up on the top level where he squawks at me until I trek up there and bring him back down. Repeat.
Cheese. It's official--"cheese" means food. Or drink. Or "I'm hungry." Anything to do with eating or drinking. So now if Seth's hungry, he just says, "Cheese." And we feed him.
Lightning. We had a pretty impressive storm here the other night and Jon took Seth outside to watch. Of course, just after they stepped outside there was a tremendous flash followed immediately by a deafening clap of thunder. Next thing I know, my baby's screaming his head off. I've never seen him look that terrified before. Now he's always a little nervous when there's a storm outside. Poor kid.
Chapstick. The teething continues, which means Seth is still putting things in his mouth. Our favorite is when he steals our chapsticks, plops one in his mouth, and crawls away. It looks like he has a white cigar sticking out of his mouth. Now we have to be careful when we open them--more likely than not we get a good spray of Seth slobber from inside the cap.
Our son is adorable. Even if he is a whineyface (I am SO looking forward to the day when all those little teeth are in).
at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cherish every moment...they go by too fast!!! OH, and Briella was whiney till she finally could talk....hope that's not the case for you!
I love how he says cheese for food, that is hilarious!
Is cheese his favorite food or is that a random choice on Seth's part? I wish Zach would yell at the top of the stairs for me to help him down after he climbs up them. He just goes down on his own and sometimes falls.
Love that 'do'. Seth beats Beth when his sticky-up hair!
Post a Comment