Seth's a Full-Time Walker
As of last Thursday, Seth officially decided he is going to walk. All the time. It's amazing how quickly he went from crawling to full-on walking. He's turning more into a toddler every day.
Of course, this also means he is an official shoe-wearer now (at least in public). He has a really hard time walking with shoes on--he forgets to pick up his toes. But he's improving quickly. And those little shoes are adorable.
The First Official Babysitting
Yes, he's been babysat before. But it's always been by a relative (or Marley, who's practically a relative and won't let us pay her). Jon & I wanted to go out last weekend to celebrate him being home (and the fact that it's Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster). We asked Marley, but she had family in town.
Which means Seth had his very first official paid babysitting. Nikki (yes, same Nikki as in the previous post at Hammerman Beach) did a great job, especially considering he slept the entire time except 30 minutes at the end. Seth didn't even cry when she went to get him out of his crib--he grinned at her. This kid has NO stranger anxiety (although she's not really a stranger--he sees lots of Nikki. In fact, during her piano lesson today he fell down, started crying, and ran to NIKKI! Stinker).
The First Buzz
Of course, he had opinions afterwords. Seth, tell us how you really feel about your haircut:
"My hair! My beautiful, beautiful hair! Where has it all gone?"
6 comments:
Yay for Seth being a full time walker. He sure is a cutie. That's so sweet how much he loves Niki. I like the haircut, but I understand, I never like the boys hair when we first cut it, even doing a 2 on the sides and an 8 on top is still quite shocking everytime and takes me at least a week or two to start liking it.
What a big boy! Those haircuts metamorphasize (I might have just made that up!) those little ones, don't they! He's a cutie!
He looks so big- like a little boy with short hair instead of baby curls.
You know what comes after walking, right? Running! Away from you!
Baby boys with curls are DARLING! Now he looks like a boy - not a baby... I'm sad! Oh well, at least you didn't scalp him like I did you when I was trying to cut your hair at his age. You were the only baby girl with a "missionary" haircut!
PS I see another similarity between the "eths" - okay, two. Yes, she was memorized by Disney movies, but her favorite treat was/is orange tic tacs!
next step... faux hawk!!! Seriously... do it.
Post a Comment