Most of my pregnancy thoughts/updates will be happening over here. So if you want to know what's going on, that's the place to be. I also update that blog more frequently than this one, so if you're a compulsive reader like me, that's the place to go.
First of all: Congratulations! Exciting times. Second of all: you are my first friend to have two before I'm even pregnant with my first. I'm officially behind the trend. Or however that saying goes. I'm tired.
Congrats Megan! I was wondering when you'd have another :). It's gotta feel good to be past the 1st trimester. Has this pregnancy been harder or easier than with Seth?
Having two kids is pretty crazy. Caleb is 6 weeks old and I'm just now braving taking the 2 boys places without Derrick there to help.
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
3 comments:
First of all: Congratulations! Exciting times.
Second of all: you are my first friend to have two before I'm even pregnant with my first. I'm officially behind the trend. Or however that saying goes. I'm tired.
Congratulations! I hope that it turns out to be everything you're hoping for.
Congrats Megan! I was wondering when you'd have another :). It's gotta feel good to be past the 1st trimester. Has this pregnancy been harder or easier than with Seth?
Having two kids is pretty crazy. Caleb is 6 weeks old and I'm just now braving taking the 2 boys places without Derrick there to help.
Post a Comment