(Not a gang sign. It's just our last name. I swear.)
And next month, Jon's brother Stephen will marry his fiancée, Claudia, in the D.C. Temple. Which means we will have the entire Blood clan staying at or near our house. It will be the first time we've all been together in four years.
As for us, we're doing fine. Jon's keeping busy at work (which hasn't always been the case in the past), I'm preparing for the return of the piano students the first week in September, and Seth is working on his two-year-old molars.
A couple of Sethisms before we go:
Mom! You caught me!
- The repetition phase has started, and I love it. When I went to get Seth out of his crib this morning, the first thing he said to me was "Oh, goodness!" Makes me laugh every time. So does his exclamation of "Darn it!" when he falls down. I'd say the most frequent new addition is "Daddy burps." Those who know Jon well will understand why.
- Apparently Seth doesn't like cold Matchbox cars. A few days ago he brought me a car and said, "cold." I cupped my hands and blew on the hunk of metal until it warmed up. Little did I know I was starting a tradition. This morning I have warmed up (so far) approximately 25 cars, several of which didn't actually need it since he slept with them in his crib. I'm staring to get light-headed...
- He has started intentionally putting his toys in places where he can't get them out. Under the fridge. Under the couch. Under the stove. Then he whines until we come to get it out. Apparently we're not giving him enough attention.
Life is good today.

4 comments:
That picture of Seth is so cute! You have lots and lots of exciting things coming up!
Ah Meggy, I MISS YOU!!! Can hardly wait until October.
Hey, my brother lived in Puebla for almost 2 years...he loved it there.
I'm glad things are going so well and that you have so much to look forward to!!
Post a Comment