Watching little boys play together
(Here they are making a 'campfire' out of grass and leaves.
Oh, and that's Debbie chasing Angelina in the background)
Getting a chance to just relax and chat with some good friends
(Snuck this picture while you guys were distracted! Hah!)
Hanging out with this little man...
...while he sits in the mud and throws bread and rocks to the fish (thanks for sharing, Victoria!)
But most of all, I love being a mom to this little boy.
Even if his mouth could use a good wiping...
Eight more days until we find out if baby #2 will be fighting with Seth over cars and trucks or doubling our toy pile by adding dolls and stuffed animals...
(Want to read about my son's weirdest habit? It's here).






4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!
Seth looks like John in these pictures. 8 more days until I know whether I'm back in the baby aisles looking for sundresses or trying to find boy blankets that Seth won't think are his :))
Did I just spell Jon's name wrong - YEP. Mom-in-law of the year, that's me
Cute Megan! How did I miss this post? Little boys playing together really is the cutest thing to watch, especially when they are playing nicely together =)
Post a Comment