Friday, September 24, 2010

It's a.......


Stubborn Baby


We know it's healthy and has at least one hand, two feet, lips and a nose.  Eyes, other hand, and boy/girl parts were not available for our viewing pleasure.  Stinker.

They also moved my due date back at least a week, probably two (I'm supposed to be 20 weeks today).  I'm totally not surprised.  The timing was just off on too many things.

Good news is that the tech couldn't get half the measurements she needed, so we'll be heading back in for Ultrasound: Round 2.  Hopefully next week, but it could be longer.

Pictures to come after we survive a wedding this weekend.


6 comments:

Alicia said...

What a little stinker! I'm sorry. Hopefully he/she cooperates better next time. They pushed Weston's due date back too. But, he ended up coming two weeks early anyway, so who really knows when he was actually "due." I lost all trust in those things. The timing didn't work right for the ultrasound due date so who knows. Hope you are able to relax in the meantime. We will cross our fingers for round two!

Holly said...

Sad!!! That's so frustrating! At least you know it's healthy, and now you & I are even closer together on due dates! (I'm 17 weeks tomorrow) Hope your next ultrasound goes better (and soon!!), and I hope he/she cooperates next time! Thank goodness for a healthy baby however!!!

Sommer said...

I'm still so bummed but probably no where near as much as you and probably your mom too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will happen next week and that little stinker will cooperate for you guys =) Good luck this weekend with the wedding!

Adrian said...

Totally not surprised that you couldn't tell. You know you had it coming with all the worrying you were doing about it... :)

Adrian said...

But my money says it's another boy. :)

Jen Bowen said...

That's so frustrating! At least you don't have to wait too much longer. Keep us posted!