Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Wish...

  • I wish the fall weather would come earlier and stay later.  My favorite.
  • I wish Jon had three day weekends every weekend.
  • I wish my doctor had scheduled my ultrasound earlier.  The 24th seems so far away!
  • I wish I knew how to sew.  That would make these Halloween costumes much easier...
  • I wish Seth would sleep in until 8:30 every Saturday morning instead of just when he's teething and sick.
  • I wish we could have such great friends over every weekend.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
  • I wish I could ride my bike up big hills without getting completely winded.
  • I wish Jon could understand what it felt like to feel our baby move for the first time.
  • I wish my kitchen wasn't a total disaster area right now.
  • I wish I never had to iron again.
But most of all:
  • I wish I had thought to take some pictures this weekend.  Darn.
 More blogging happening here: www.megansworksofgenius.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I wish a lot of those same things too! I can't wait to find out what you are having, and I can't wait to see what you and Jon are going to be for the ward Halloween party, though come to think of it I might not be there, so you better take lots of pictures!!!

Rachel said...

My dad always did the ironing in my house growing up, so I told Greg that it was going to be his duty in our house. I don't iron.