Last night we had egg rolls for dinner. Amazingly, Seth will eat them, but only if he gets to dip them in the sauce that comes with them (tastes like sweetened ketchup. Pretty nasty). Jon hates the sauce. He uses the Hot Thai Chili Sauce we have hanging out in our fridge for some reason. Delicious, but spicy.
Seth saw Jon put some chili sauce on his plate and insisted that he needed some, too. I tried to warn him, but he had no idea. Until he put it in his mouth. His eyes got wide and started to water as he exclaimed, "Oh, darn it!"
Jon and I laughed all evening.
Other gems include 'Dang it!' and 'Oh, crap!' Grandma Cathy will be so disappointed: the 'c' word is a big no-no at her house...
More blogging at www.megansworksofgenius.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Glad mine isn't the only two year old who says crap.
Hahahahahahaha... nice.
I love it!
Hmmmm, wonder who taught him the 'c' word... I'm waiting for "Oh my heck".
Post a Comment