Monday, December 13, 2010

Because I Just Discovered the Ward Website

 Some gems I found on our ward's website:

A great shot of our Halloween costumes.  Wish I'd found this one sooner!

Seth with Santa at the ward party on Saturday:
Santa looks a little nervous that Seth might go into hysterics.  

 
Seth is thrilled to see Santa Claus.  He can barely contain his excitement.

And for those who keep insisting that I don't look bloated at all, may I present the following picture:
Not convinced?  How about this one:
I am so thrilled that I have two more months to get even more puffy.  Seriously, no more pictures allowed until after delivery.

And, just a reminder of what I look like normally.  You know, not swollen from pregnancy or underweight from nursing.  I'm afraid you won't be seeing me like this again for a LONG time...
Me and Abbie at the Girls' Camp Fundraiser last February.  She was having a bit of a hard time leaving Mommy...

4 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

what is the ward website address? im not looking forward to the emaciated nursing look, but i do hope that my body decides to go that way again instead of keeping the bloatedness.

Tara Long said...

I got VERY puffy with my first pregnancy, so I can empathize with you there. But even so, other people don't see us the way we see ourselves, so we don't look at you and think you look "puffy," just cute and pregnant. :)
At least you get to lose weight when nursing...me? I gained 10 lbs last time.
Hopefully I'll lose some this time and get closer to pre-babies weight. That would be nice....

AZ Mikesells said...

I bet your are SO excited to be in a zillion wedding photos this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wait, I am confused.... being underweight from nursing, and "puffy" in pregnancy would mean you were a normal weight at one time......when was that :)
MEG YOU LOOK AMAZING! So many girls I know would kill to look your "puffy" when they are not prego, let alone with child....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hope all is well :)