Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In Five Years...

...we've done the following:

-moved from Utah to Texas/Arkansas to Iowa to Maryland

-graduated (Jon: MSBA from Texas A&M, Megan BA in English from BYU)

-bought our first (town)home

-bought our first car

-become parents to a little boy and soon-to-be-parents to a little girl

-flown across the country to visit family more times than we can remember

-had some jobs we loved, and some jobs we hated

-gone from an apartment with nothing (not even a table) to a house full of toys

I can't believe it's been five years already.  Watching my sister get married on the 18th brought back so many memories of our wedding day.  It just doesn't seem that long ago.

I love you, Jonny.  Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made.

(Sorry for the lack of pictures--I managed to leave my laptop cord in West Virginia and Jon's computer has NO pictures on it).

2 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

So no laptop cord means no pictures until when???

Dawn said...

sweet. a busy 5 years. congratulations on your anniversary.