Sunday, April 22, 2012

All of March

Apparently during the month of March I manged to take five pictures.  I'll appreciate this later when it comes to scrapbooking, I guess.

This is our beautiful niece Brianna.
Her parents trusted us to watch her while they dealt with some stuff at the Peruvian embassy.
Perhaps they shouldn't have.

Seth's pacifiers taste DELICIOUS!

He wanted to wear pajamas.
I wouldn't let him out of the house unless he got dressed.
Behold the compromise.
(Yes, we totally went out in public like this.  To Ikea and the White Marsh Mall, in fact).


I had the last Joy School before Easter, so we did Easter stuff even though it was still March.
Here they are coloring on still-warm hard-boiled eggs with crayons.
Thank you, Pinterest!

Easter Egg hunt in the basement (we're missing Gabe in this picture).

I only teach Joy School one more time before we're done, and I'm actually pretty sad about it.
Must be why I volunteered to help teach Seth's preschool next year instead of just dropping him off.
Am I crazy?


2 comments:

Jamie said...

No! I feel exactly the same way! I want to teach again in a co-op preschool next year, but I can't find enough interest to do it! I also can't bring myself to sign him up for a drop off one . . .wish I lived closer to you!

AZ Mikesells said...

Pajamas under the clothes :)) Seth is his mother's child. And the tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth when he is concentrating - Granda Mikesell!