We have some awesome friends who threw together an Easter egg hunt the Wednesday before Easter at a local elementary school (it was Spring Break here). Everyone brought twelve eggs for each of their children, then hid them near the playground (we had two groups--4 and under, 5 and up).
Catherine enjoys playing on the playground while things the eggs are being hid.
Seth & Taylor, both looking thrilled to start the hunt.
I can't even remember why he was whining...it's pretty much a constant thing right now...
The 4 and under group getting ready to go
"I'll take...that one!"
"It looks nice and ripe."
"Yes. I have made a good selection."
She was quite pleased to discover that there was candy inside her eggs.
I ended up stealing several wet wipes from a friend to clean off her chocolate-disaster face.
I was very impressed with Seth's egg-hunting skills.
As you can see from the above picture, the eggs were practically impossible to find (cough).
After collecting all 12 eggs, he immediately ate everything inside.
That's right--I'm the "get it over with" kind of candy Mom.
Thank you, Bente & Catherine, for a great time!
1 comments:
I miss Easter eggs hunts. Torturing Beth by hiding her basket and making her hunt is great fun, but just not the same...
Post a Comment