Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter

One time, I tried to take pictures of our kids in their Easter outfits.
Maybe if I'd tried before church they'd have been more cooperative.
Instead, I got this:

And this: 
(not too, bad, but I forgot to remove Catherine's pacifier)

Oh, and this: 
And that's seriously the best one.
Whatever.

In other news, Catherine is adorable: 

And, because I'm an awesome mom who forgot to decorate eggs on Easter, we did it for FHE the next day:

Seth was very serious about his job.
And those Q-tips filled with dye are genius, I tell you.  Genius!

Of course, by the end he was dabbing each egg rapidly with a few dots just so he could be done.
Then he wanted to eat them all.  
Apparently I'm raising a boy.  Who'd a thunk?

3 comments:

Kellie said...

We seriously need to try those q-tips with dye in them! Awesome!

AZ Mikesells said...

We didn't get one Easter picture this egg. Beth put on her PJs because she knew I wasn't taking one more picture of a Mikesell girl in scandalous shorts... We did hardboil eggs but immediately Bethany made deviled eggs.

Sommer said...

LOL your pictures look like my pictures I try to take of the kids together. Love it! You have adorable kids.