Sunday, September 29, 2013

Splash Pad

Grandma Jan found this great splash pad for my kids in Riverdale. We managed to visit twice, but neglected to take any pictures the first time. Luckily my mom was in Utah for the second trip and quickly remedied the situation:
Princess at the splash pad

Beth, Sam, and very pregnant Megan trying to keep cool

Catherine watched some girls sunbathing during our first trip and decided to give it a try: 

Seth is not interested in sunbathing, luckily for his pale, pink skin: 

I was very excited for this day--by lucky coincidence, my entire family would be in Utah for a Mikesell family reunion that we had originally opted out of (you know, since I would be about to have a baby). So not only did I get to see all my grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins who live in Utah, I also got to see my parents and sisters! Perfect timing--thank you, Jon's job!

Seth & Catherine visit with Aunt Kenna

Cheesy Princess face

0 comments: