Saturday, March 22, 2014

Life With Catherine

Yes, that is my daughter, completely naked in front of our glass door, drawing pictures.
Also please note the neighbor boy outside (who hopefully saw nothing).

I cannot keep clothes on this girl.

Good news! Despite getting a haircut (or two or three since her hair falls differently every day), the ringlets are still there! I still have a feeling the curls won't stay forever, so I'm enjoying them while I can! 

A brief story: Catherine got a stuffed My Little Pony from Grandma Cathy for her birthday. It's not one of the few she knows by sight, so she and Seth decided to give it a name. It has a smiling flower on its rump, so I made some suggestions based off that. Nope. The pony is officially named "Crisp". I just can't figure out why My Little Pony hasn't bestowed that lovely name on a pony by now. Just imagine the possibilities for the rump image: a barbecue, or perhaps a charred horse carcass (which happens to be what I picture every time the name "Crisp" is mentioned). 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

"Crisps" in the UK are potato chips. That would make a lovely My Little Pony image too : )

Cathy Mikesell said...

At least your children don't want to name everything 'Fluffy' like you and Kenna did. A+ for originality.