Usually Seth is the one snatching my camera and filling up the memory card with his photos. But when I found this picture, I knew that little sister had decided it was her turn with the camera:
(99.9999% sure he's playing Minecraft)
A shot of her own mess:
And a selfie for good measure:
More Catherine:
*Somehow Catherine has gotten it in her head that beginning a phrase with "My tummy says" will render it impossible for Mom & Dad to resist. Works really well when followed by "...it's hungry." Not quite so well for "...I need help cleaning up" or "...I don't need to wash my hair."
*Catherine, singing 'Let It Go' (please note that this is chanted at various pitches rather than sung. Like a monk): "Let it go. Let it GO. LET IT GO. let it go. LET IT GO. Let it GO. let it go. LET IT GO. Let it go. let it GO. LET IT GO. let it go. Let it go. Let it GO. LET IT GO. Let it go. let it go, etc."
This, my friends, is karma coming back to bite me for all those hours standing in my backyard pretending to be Ariel singing to Ursula: "Ah ah ah, ah ah AH!!!!"
*One night Seth lost his book-selecting privileges for some reason or another (probably sassiness--that's been a big problem lately). He loves reading and was pretty upset. Sweet Catherine decided to use her turn to pick his current favorite book (Mamoko, the bane of my existence) so he wouldn't be sad. She also regularly goes out of her way to share any treats she has with Seth. She loves her big brother.
*There's been a sudden improvement/breakthrough in the potty-training wars. Cross your fingers that this is the real thing this time!
*Catherine is Miss Independent. If she can do it herself (or just thinks she can do it herself), you'd better not try to help.
Love you, Princess Boo.
2 comments:
It must be a 'Catherine' thing because Marah Catherine did the same thing with big sister Kenna :)
Maybe I should have Catherine teach me how to take selfies...too funny! She is definitely a little character! I always enjoy reading all the stories about her.
Post a Comment