Three things for three kids:
#1
SETH: "Mom, can I have that avocado seed?"
ME: "Umm...why?"
SETH: "It's going to be my pet."
(Enter feelings of guilt that my son is so deprived of pets that he considers an avocado pit a legitimate pet)
#2
(Last night while eating tortilla soup for dinner)
ME: "Catherine, would you like more beans?"
CATHERINE: "Yes. More jelly beans, please."
I'm just not going to correct her. She'll probably stop eating them once she finds out they're not jelly beans.
#3
ME: "Aaron, I'm going to put you on this nice soft rug where you can't possibly hurt yourself while I do something for one of your siblings."
AARON: (rolls from back to belly for first time ever and smacks his head on the corner of the wall)
ME: "Seriously?!"
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Three for Three
at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't motherhood fun? Some days you just can't win :D
So funny! Life is good.
Honestly, too funny! As I've been reading that book you posted on Goodreads, Hyperbole and a Half, I've been thinking of this post of yours as well as many others and I'm thinking you should put together a book. I love your honesty and wit and humor...it's ALL good!
Post a Comment