For his birthday, Catherine got Seth some sweet slingshot rockets. We decided that Sunday after church was a good time to try them out.
Seth & Beth
Bubba Jo Everdeen
The Pantsless Wonder
Apparently I will never again get a normal picture of Seth.
Aaron has a special love for Aunt Bubba.
Can't get a normal picture of this one, either.
Very serious about her reloading.
A total goofball about his reloading.
Not pictured: the part where I shot (from our patio!) a rocket into the giant trees on the hill behind our house. Also not pictured: me, in my dress, climbing in an attempt to locate said rocket. Luckily it fell down the next day so Seth forgave me.








1 comments:
What, Bubba Jo Everdeen didn't scale the tree? I would have LOVED a video of you in the tree in a dress. Great shooting skills!
Post a Comment