Monday, August 10, 2015

Catherine's Turn

Catherine insisted on getting an interview when Seth did, so here are her responses:

  1. How old are you? "Four."
  2. What is your favorite thing to do? "Jump on the couch."
  3. What do you like to watch? "Rapunzel."
  4. What is your favorite song? "Follow the Prophet."
  5. Do you like going to Primary? "Uh-huh." 
  6. What do you do in Primary? "Sing."
  7. Do you like to sing? "Mmm hmm. Follow the Prophet." (note to self: sing that more often)
  8. Are you going to go to school? "Yep."
  9. Who are you going to go to school with? "With Miss Murphy (Seth's old teacher)." 
  10. "Do you know which princess I like? Elsa. Because she's blue."
  11. Why are you wearing a cape? "Because I like to be like a superhero."
  12. Do you like your new house? "Mmm hmm."
  13. Do you like your new room? "Mmm hmm. Because it echoes. It used to echo (before we put her furniture in--her floor is laminate). 
  14. Do you sleep in your own room? "Not anymore. Because I don't like to sleep in my room all by myself."
  15. Who do you sleep with? "Seth."
  16. Do you stay up too late? "No." (Me: Yes you do! And you get up too early.)

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Jump on the couch :) I thought she would have said "throw things downstairs" ;)