Friday, January 15, 2016

Post-Christmas Fun

Time for a much-needed break from being in the house!
A trip to the pond in our neighborhood with Grandpa was just what the toddlers needed:

Breydon decides that he LOVES Legos. They are delicious!
In fact, he loves them so much that he makes a desperate lunge for them and smacks his head.
Aunt Megan feels like a jerk.

Knowing we would never get a decent picture on Christmas morning, we arranged for my friend Melissa to come over Sunday morning and take group pictures in our Christmas jammies. We had several uncooperative people, mainly my husband and youngest son, but it worked well enough! 
The grandkids

The Mikesell clan

Four sisters.
I so didn't want to take this picture.

Better.

Best!

All the girls.

Notice there is no "all the boys" picture?
Or a Blood family picture?
Did I mention how cooperative my husband was?

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

And I was going to hang that 1st "4 sisters" sisters on our wall of fame...