Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Luna Bug

Life with this girl is never, never boring. And never what I expect.

My phone has literally hundreds of Catherine pictures on it. Every. Day.
Most are random shots, but she does go on selfie kicks occasionally:

For her preschool Christmas party, Catherine got to bring in a treat for each classmate. When I asked what she wanted to bring, she said, "Chocolate chips." Assuming she meant the cookies (we had made some just a week earlier), I offered to help her make some. "No, Mom. CHOCOLATE CHIPS." 18 bags of chocolate chips later, she was a happy girl:

She was SO excited and proud to show Grandpa & Grandma her preschool 
and to have them meet Miss Crystal.

Catherine also got to spend some time playing model for Grandpa Russell. I was surprised--she's usually (ahem)...less than cooperative for me, but she had a great time with Grandpa!
Pink Princess with crazy hair

Now with rainbow hair, thanks to Grandpa's awesome photoshop skills.
She's constantly trying to get us to let her dye her hair.

Explorer

Leading her semi-invisible clone army

I love this little girl and her independent spirit. 

2 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

She was a much more willing subject when she realized Grandpa could make her have rainbow hair and red eyes!

Kellie said...

I was looking at old photos this morning and came across hundreds of pictures Audrey took around Catherine's age too! I guess they're in good company : )