A couple of things I want to remember but don't have pictures of:
-Our water heater randomly stopped working. Not all at once--there just slowly stopped being hot water. Jon checked and the pilot light was out. Easy fix! Until it turned off again. And again. We finally had to call someone to look at it. Turns out it needed a whole new ignition system (which of course they had to order, so we had to wait longer). By the time it showed up we had been about a week without hot water, which is really exciting for things like doing dishes. I am now extra grateful for magical hot water!
-The kids are all finally big enough to ride their bikes all the way to the dollar store and back. It's about 5 miles round trip and there are some decent hills. I'm super impressed that Elise can do it on her little 16 inch bike! Sometimes I'll put Elijah in the bike trailer and ride with them, but a few times I've put him in the jogging stroller and just ran with the kids. That's actually a better speed for keeping alongside Aaron and Elise. Plus it's a great workout and I feel justified buying myself a cold Dr. Pepper when I get to the store (which my kids all help me drink on the run back).
0 comments:
Post a Comment