Aaron has a very brave co-op teacher who decided to teach his class cake decorating. I got to help, which was fun (but also insane). For one of their projects they got to use fondant to make minion cupcakes
Aaron's minions:
He was surprisingly invested in making the Minions look accurate.
What would an Aaron post be without Aaron art?
The pupil-less eyes.
The soulless smile.
And is that a tattoo? Or a really weird shirt that covers one arm entirely?
And then there's Seth:
Since our stake is in the DC Temple District, they asked for volunteers to help serve during the open house. But the shifts were at weird times and SEVEN HOURS LONG, which made it complicated for those of us with small children. But when someone asked for youth volunteers and offered to drive, I convinced Seth to go. We may have had to bribe him with extra screen time, but he went! I did feel bad when I found out the youth don't rotate through stations like the adults: he was literally putting shoe coverings on people for seven hours. But he survived! And that's Seth's glorious contribution to the DC Temple open house!




0 comments:
Post a Comment