Saturday, July 29, 2023

Aaron Masterpieces

Aaron  has really been creating art prolifically since school started. Possibly he's very bored, but he hasn't mentioned anything, so maybe he's just really inspired??
(not sure why this is upside down, but it is what it is...)
Mo' arms, mo' weapons.

I have no idea what this is, but welcome to your next nightmare:

This is what was on the back of it, so apparently a haunted house?
Gaping plothole: his story fails to explain the void of darkness floating in the sky. 

Inspirational posters by Aaron:
This is literally my new favorite.
I have it hanging in my bedroom.

I just...I have no words...
Yep. 
Still no words.

Found this gem hanging out in the office:
Jon did not think it was as funny as I did. 
"Seek and expect sadness." (snicker)

And now, the most glorious piece of Aaron Art ever to grace this world...
COMPLIMENTARY COLOR TURKEY!
I fell in love with this the moment I saw it.

But then the school art teacher spammed me with this and perfection was born:
Did I purchase several of those "JOY" turkey ornaments as gifts?
You bet I did.

I think my favorite thing about Aaron's art is that he's so completely clueless about his work. He's not trying to be terrifying, or hilarious, or really, really weird. It's just his natural style. And half the time he either doesn't remember why he drew the thing or doesn't remember drawing it at all. It's the greatest. 

Other Aaron things (not art-related):

-he doesn't love school, but he tolerates it for the sake of his friend Oliver. And then, without explanation or even notification, they changed Aaron's classes and he's no longer with Oliver. Why?? Fingers crossed he can find Oliver 2.0 in his new class.

-I often use tea tree oil in my cleaning and sometimes in my diffuser if I think the house smells particularly offensive. I think it has a nice, clean scent. My family disagrees. Aaron especially hates it. Last time I put it in the diffuser he asked, "You're not putting in the treachery oil, are you?" Treachery, tea tree... It's now officially treachery oil around here. 

0 comments: