Seth has been thriving in high school. I think he's a pretty great kid so it's been fun to see him succeed in public school. His magnet program holds an information session every fall and Seth was asked to be one of the ambassadors to help answer questions and guide tours. He also got to run the slideshow during the presentation:
He did a great job.
Seth is definitely my biggest people person!
Seth and Jon also got to go on a beach campout with the YM. I don't get a lot of details about what happens at said campouts, but I did get some pictures, so...
Seth, Gabe and Adam running majestically along the beach
YM and leaders at the beach.
Gabe is totally winning the fashion competition.
I was worried about how Seth would do in high school after so many years of homeschooling, but it's been an absolute non-issue. It's really cool to watch him grow up, while also being really weird to think I have a kid in high school...



0 comments:
Post a Comment