Here's Seth! We think he's adorable, even with his cone head (which has gone down dramatically, thank you very much).

Why I swore that there would be NO pictures until after I had showered. I wish I could say I looked better now that I'm clean and make-uped, but I don't.

Jon looks great, though. He's so happy to be a daddy.

Family picture (side note: right after this was taken we realized that someone had turned the room temp up to 78. It was really, really hot in there).

He looks so cute all bundled up and sleeping with his thug hat on.

Daddy and baby hanging out.

All ready to go home!

So we're all home safely now. We left after just 24 hours--it's impossible to get any sleep when someone's walking in the room every 30 minutes to do some random job. I'm feeling relatively well, especially since Jon & Seth just let me take a two hour nap. More updates to come (when I'm feeling up for it).
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo happy for you two!! He is adorable!!!
What a cute conehead baby! Narfle the Garfunk!
YEA!!! He's here! Congratulations, I am SO SO SO excited for your cute little family. You will be a wonderful mother to your precious new baby. I'm excited for more pictures to come.
I think the reason behind post-partum depression is the people who come in and out of your room all night. That, and the roommate who snores.
Congrats! Your little boy is precious.
Such a cutie! I love when they're all tiny and floppy. :) You look great, trust me. I can't believe you were able to go home so soon! Congrats again. :)
YAY!!
How did I not realize you were THAT close to birthing a child?! I can't believe he's here & that you're a MOMMY! His little face is so precious. I love the one of you & him because it looks like he is looking at you. TOO SWEET!
Congrats, Punkin!
Oh my gosh! Megan--he's adorable! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sad I didn't check blogs yesterday so that I would have known sooner! I'm glad everything is going well, and I can't wait to hear more of the details. You all look great!
Yeah Megan (and Jon)!You didn't have to wait all the way until the due date. It's a good thing Zachary came early or you would have beat me! Good job agreeing on a name for your baby. I really like the name Seth. Were you able to decide before on it before he came or did you pick at the hospital? Seth looks so cute and I can sympathize with the difficulty on getting any sleep at the hospital. It's definitely not a restful place and it'd bug me when they'd take my baby off for random amounts of time to do tests and stuff.
Of course he's the most beautiful baby boy EVER!!! We're not biased either...
I'm glad we got to see pictures. He's very cute. Good luck with getting sleep. It's tricky trying to figure out any schedule when all you want to do is sleep!
I felt strangely compelled to check my e-mail yesterday even though we are in Auburn, Al visiting my parents and lo and behold, there were baby pictures. I am so excited!!! More when I get home. I love you!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are SUPER excited for you. Everyone looks great! Megan you look great. I know you will be a awesome mom and Jonathon will be a super Dad! Seth is super handsome! I am excited to see a picture of his hair. We sure miss you! Good luck adapting to being a new family. We will check back often!
I still can't believe you're a mom! Congrats again! He is quite adorable! :D
YAY!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Hey congratulations Megan and Jon! Seth is adorable and I'm glad to hear that everything went well!
Post a Comment