Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1 Month

I can't believe it's been a month already.
No way I would have made it through without Jon--thanks for everything (especially for the late-night rocking sessions so I can get some sleep). Seth and I are pretty much the luckiest people in the world to have a dad/husband like you.
(He hates tummy time, even though all he does is lay there and lick the blanket).

5 comments:

Cori said...

Megan he is so cute! You two really made an good lookin kid!!

Christy said...

He has grown like crazy! Wow, what a heartbreaker.

Twilight= fun to read, horribly written fluff. Period.
:)

Megan Turnidge said...

Yay! One month down... a whole lot more to go! ;) Maybe you'll be lucky and in three weeks he'll be sleeping through the night like Allie was. It was a joyous day.

And Allie hated tummy time too. I think most babies hate it until it can be their choice whether or not they get to have their face smashed into the floor. ;)

Adrian said...

Hooray! Happy one-month to Seth! May this one be followed by many more!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Wow, growing up so fast. How did he kink his head so far in that last post? That's quite impressive.